Boucher students are eligible to apply for student loans.
The Boucher Institute is accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of BC, which means our students are eligible to apply for student loans.
Building your financial plan can be challenging. We’re here to provide information on any available resources that could help you fund your education – contact the financial aid office for information on the following:
- Student loan application, reviewing and funding options.
- Maintaining student loan.
- Referral to other services.
- Application for professional line of credit in bank.
- Awards, bursaries, scholarships.
Applications are available online in June of every year for the following academic year.
Student loan information by province:
- BC: http://www.aved.gov.bc.ca/studentaidbc/ila/welcome.htm
- ON: http://osap.gov.on.ca/ - for federal funding only
- AB: http://www.alis.gov.ab.ca/ec/fo/studentsfinance/students-finance.html
- SK: http://www.aeei.gov.sk.ca/student-loans
- NFL: http://www.ed.gov.nl.ca/studentaid/
- NS: http://studentloans.ednet.ns.ca/
- MB: http://www.gov.mb.ca/educate/sfa/pages/sfaFrontDoor_en.html
- NB: https://www.studentaid.gnb.ca/
- YK: http://www.education.gov.yk.ca/advanceded/sfa/index.html
- PEI: http://www.gov.pe.ca/ial/index.php3?number=1000707&lang=E
- NU: http://www.edu.gov.nu.ca/apps/authoring/dspPage.aspx?page=4
- NWT: http://www.nwtsfa.gov.nt.ca/
- QC: http://www.afe.gouv.qc.ca/ - ND program is not eligible for funding
Professional Line of Credit or Bank Loan
Burnaby Main & New Westminster Main Branch
Awards, Scholarships, Bursaries and Grants
Awards, scholarships, bursaries and grants will be announced as they are available. Some awards require that you demonstrate financial need but others do recognize academic achievements, community involvement or other accomplishments.