Why Boucher For US Students
- We offer affordable rates
- Our curriculum includes traditional asian medicine and acupuncture
- We are considered a leader in applied physical medicine
- We offer small class sizes and a mentorship model of education
- Naturopathic Doctors in our province are primary health-care providers
- Vancouver has been consistently ranked as one of the world's most liveable cities
Considering the Boucher Institute?
Continuing Education at BINMWant to be at the cutting edge in your field? Complete your annual continuing education credits through the many offerings at Boucher. We have a wide range of courses, seminars and special lectures to choose from. Please visit www.binm.org/continuing-education/professional-courses.
About UsThe Boucher Institute has a distinctly collaborative approach to education, with a mission to serve as stewards of the traditional, current and future knowledge and skills of naturopathic medicine and a long-standing commitment to engaging its community.
- Find out more about the Boucher Institute
Research at the Boucher Institute
Research is an integral part of our academic philosophy. Right now our research department is asking clinic patients to complete a confidential satisfaction survey during their visit. The findings from this study will be used to help the Boucher Naturopathic Medical Clinic provide the best naturopathic care to patients.
The Boucher Naturopathic Medical ClinicOur teaching clinic provides high quality, affordable primary health-care for the whole family, while equipping our senior clinic interns with essential hands-on experience in direct patient care.
We are always accepting new patients.